Tony Merola

Sutton Centre Realty

  • Cell: 604-765-2610
  • Office: 604-435-9477
This content requires the Adobe Flash Player and
a browser with JavaScript enabled.
Tony Merola

My Office Listings

Main Photo: 7720 ROYAL OAK in Burnaby: South Slope Business for sale (Burnaby South)  : MLS®# C8028218
MLS® Num:
Major Bus.:
Other/See Remarks
Minor Bus.:
Other/See Remarks
Build. Type:
Low Rise (2-4 stories)
Floor Area:
Switch units of measure400 sq. ft.
Great opportunity!! Centrally located Pet Grooming store in Burnaby South Slope. LOW RENT of only $1,100 (plus GST) per month. Business includes all equipment (Optional). This business features a storefront location, perfect for retail, office space or small business... More details
Listed by Jeremy Gillespie of Sutton Centre Realty
Main Photo: 601 4538 KINGSWAY in Burnaby: Metrotown Office for lease (Burnaby South)  : MLS®# C8030076
$36 /sqft
For Lease
MLS® Num:
Build. Type:
Mixed Use
Floor Area:
Switch units of measure1,306 sq. ft.
Wonderful Penthouse view office at Crystal Office Tower, which is located above the popular Crystal mall at corner of Willingdon and Kingsway around the Metrotown area. Corner unit with 1306 sq/ft and five individual offices by the big window on all sides and a bonus... More details
Listed by Stanley Ng of Sutton Centre Realty
Data was last updated February 17, 2020 at 01:10 PM (UTC)
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.